Create your own Castle of Confidence by Boosting your Boundaries!
Boundaries are so important to help us stay in a good place emotionally, physically and spiritually. When we have them set up we are in a grounded place which allows us to better serve and help others.
We need boundaries with everyone, from our family to our friends to strangers.
- ~I’ve been doing the rainbow shield everyday. 🙂 I like to think of it as putting on my shield of faith. I think it’s interesting that I can use faith to protect me physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually; and that faith dispels the fear, worry, and discouragement that can come to us everyday. I think that I used to only see faith as a spiritual shield (just the white layer) but seeing it as the different colors helps me see how it applies to all of life’s experiences. I guess before I never would have connected that taking on other’s negative emotions would be a sign that my faith is lacking or that I’m not using my shield of faith. It makes sense though because faith is what helps us believe and feel that everything is going to be okay and work out, and that belief helps dispel the fear or helplessness that can happen when something goes wrong for us or for someone else.
- ~ My son has a “friend” at school who has no sense of physical boundaries and gives inappropriate hugs, etc. He had tried asking for no hugs, but this person still did it. So, I taught him a tool and when he used it the hugging stopped.
- ~ I rode to the airport in a shared van and was seated next to someone with really bad energy. I was able to in my mind put up a boundary and wasn’t effected by him at all.
- ~ Funerals used to be SO hard for me to attend, because I would feel not only my sadness, but the sadness of everyone around me. I will share a simple tip that has helped me to attend funerals and offer support and love to my friends who have experienced loss.
- ~The trickiness of family members, you have to interact with them. Setting appropriate boundaries helps you live in harmony.
Take the Boost Your Boundaries Class
In this class I share over 20 tools and techniques that you can easily apply to set up good boundaries, with family, friends and even strangers. I wrap the class up with a 20 minute visualization incorporating over 14 of the tools, in what I call the Full Arsenal of Awesomeness Visualization.
- ~ Land – neutral
- ~ Signs – clarity
- ~ Foundation – Obedience
- ~ Walls – happiness
- ~ Turret – Hope
- ~ Drawbridge – Faith
- ~ Moat – Peace
- ~ Guardians – Gratitude
- ~ Sacred Space – Charity… for myself and others.
I will share over 2 tools for each of these topics. By the end you will have created your castle of confidence!
Bonus: You will get 3-4 separately recorded visualizations you can download and listen to whenever you need.
Sign up Now
Click here to sign up.