Spiritual Languages –
- Social Activism/Acts of Service/Love in Action
- Communing with Nature/Rocks
- Scripture Study/General Conference Talk
- Teaching/Learning/ Study Groups
- Creativity/Journal/Art/Vision Board
My Main Spiritual Love Languages Are… What are yours?
- Music – I definitely learn spiritually through music. I often learn more at choir practice then church.
- Social Activism/Acts of Service/Love in Action – This is a favorite. I am all about love!
- Teaching/Learning – I love to teach lessons, or give talks, because I learn so much this way. I also love to feel the inspiration of the Holy Ghost as I prepare and as I teach.
Two Great Books to Delve Deeper
Whisper by Mark Batterson
The Love Languages of God by Gary Chapman