Have you ever felt anxiety?
Maybe your child struggles with anxiety?
Here is an easy tool that can help!
- Feel the physical feeling in your body – just sit with it for a minute.
- Currently you are naming it anxiety.
- Add some deep breaths and name it something else –
- Excitement, Curiosity, Courage (whichever is best for the situation)
- Feel the physical feeling in your body and say – How would it feel to feel….. (fill in the blank with one of the above words)
There have been studies showing that this can work with giving speeches.
In todays podcast episode I share how it helped me and some examples of how it can help you!